- Adamjee Ins. 54.25 0.25
- Attock Ref. 304.50 9.80
- B.O.Punjab 8.28 -0.04
- D.G.K.Cement 134.70 -0.88
- Dewan Motors 25.70 -0.92
- Dewan Salman 2.32 -0.07
- Engro Chemical 260.60 4.25
- Fauji Cement 27.69 -0.07
- Fauji Fert Bin 35.30 -0.29
- Fauji Fertilizer 82.50 -0.39
- Faysal Bank 21.25 0.09
- Hub Power 102.00 2.36
- I.C.I. 800.00 0.20
- Lucky Cement 509.00 -4.24
- M.Leaf Cem. 72.25 1.22
- MCB Bank 204.50 -0.78
- National Bank 43.50 -0.46
- National Refinery 536.20 10.37
- Nishat Mills 140.04 -3.41
- P.G.F. 30.51 0.62
- P.I.A.C.(A) 4.51 0.00
- P.S.O. 317.99 9.42
- P.T.C.L.A 12.55 -0.16
- Pak Oilfields 614.11 -6.11
- Pak.Int.Con.Ter 320.00 10.00
- Pioneer Cement 62.50 0.24
- Shell Pakistan 313.27 0.15
- Sui North Gas 111.90 -0.72
- Sui South Gas 35.03 -0.49
- Telecard 2.28 -0.04
- TRG Pakistan 35.60 -0.14
- Tri-Pack Films 152.23 7.24
Power tariff reduced by Rs2.23 per unit for ex-Wapda Discos
Pakistan searches for new finance minister after Dar relieved of duties
New law to attract private investment in power distribution sector
SECP plans committee to ensure equity market growth
Oil production remains flat in October
SECP approves Shariah-compliant trading counter at PSX
Shell shows renewed interest in LNG sector
OPEC chatroom dead as Qatar crisis hurts Gulf oil cooperation
Forex reserves decline
Stocks end lower after finance minister Dar relieved on sick leaves
Amazon starts Australian trial after months of hype
Point of View
PM urged to order implementation of exports package
UK growth up before expected slowdown on weak output
‘IPO to progress under CPEC’
A ray of hope for Zimbabwe’s ruined economy?
Indian cotton exports to drop
OPEC oil deal hurting Russian economy
Few Pakistanis follow basic principles of economic growth
‘One Pakistan, One Food’ rules urged
MCB-AH joins GIPS-compliant firms
CDC CEO honoured
TMFB, EFU Life collaborate
Oracle unveils report
‘Private sector ready to help govt’
International water conference ends
China’s trade with North Korea sinks
- OPEC chatroom dead as Qatar crisis hurts GCC.
- Pakistan searches for finance minister after Dar relieved of duties.
- Pakistan’s Liquid Foreign Reserves position.
- SECP plans committee to ensure equity market growth.
- Oil production remains flat in Oct.
- Power companies ordered to refund consumers Rs2.23/unit for Oct.
- Tyre-makers back increase in duty on imports.
- New law to attract private investment in power distribution sector.
- Multi-Year Tariff of KE: Nepra to hear reconsideration request on Dec 5.
- Shell shows renewed interest in LNG sector.
VOLUME LEADERS As of 11/24/2017
|Karachi Elect Ltd||25960500|
GAINERS / LOSERS As of 11/24/2017
|Crescent Jute||+0.4300||+12.2507 %|
|Jubilee Spinning and Weav||+0.4800||+7.8689 %|
|Asim Textile Mills Limite||+0.9400||+7.0412 %|
|Haseeb Waqas||+0.3600||+6.8053 %|
|AL-Abid Silk Mills Limite||-0.9900||-15.0000 %|
KARACHI STOCK EXCHANGE HIGHLIGHTS